Christian Pulisic is garnering interest from Liverpool, Barcelona. The 18-year-old American has been in excellent form for Borussia Dortmund this season.
Despite being only 18, Christian Pulisic is garnering interest from Europe’s top clubs. After a breakout performance at the World Cup, the USMNT star has been linked to Liverpool and Barcelona.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here’s the most recent rumors and conjecture.
TOP STORY: Barcelona and Liverpool are interested in signing Pulisic.
According to El Nacional, Liverpool and Barcelona are battling it out for the signing of Chelsea winger Christian Pulisic.
Both teams are thought to be interested in the United States star, with the Blues said to prefer a transfer to Spain over a Premier League opponent.
However, the LaLiga club is now unable to make a bid due of financial constraints. If feasible, new manager Xavi Hernandez is expected to make an offer in 2023, with a swap trade also being considered.
If Chelsea were to negotiate a trade for Pulisic away from Stamford Bridge, they are expected to want more than €50 million.
Jurgen Klopp knows the 23-year-old from his time at Borussia Dortmund, and according to the report, he was interested in signing him in 2019 but lost out to the Premier League leaders.
Pulisic has had a rough start to the season due to injury, missing the most of the first half. He had an ankle injury in September, and since he is now unable to hold down a first-team spot, the Blues are thought to be eager to sell him provided teams match their asking price.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
Christian Pulisic of the United States is being monitored by both Liverpool and Barcelona as he seeks regular first-team action. Getty Images/Marc Atkins
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Mundo Deportivo, Real Madrid is interested in Manchester City loanee Pedro Porro. The 22-year-old is on a two-year loan at Sporting Lisbon, where he has apparently pleased the Blancos management. Sporting, on the other hand, is said to have the option in their contract to make the loan transfer permanent.
– Atletico Madrid is one of the clubs interested in signing Benfica attacker Darwin Nunez. The Uruguay international is expected to be a significant player in next summer’s transfer window, according to Calciomercato, with LaLiga club Atletico Madrid paying special attention to the 22-year-old.
– According to writer Ekrem Konur, Chelsea have set a £14 million price for midfielder Ross Barkley in January. The 27-year-old playmaker is expected to depart the club in the coming months, with Newcastle, Leeds, and Burnley all apparently interested in signing him.
– According to El Nacional, Manchester United is interested in signing Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele on a free transfer. The winger’s contract expires at the conclusion of the season, and he will be free to sign with teams overseas in January.
– According to the Sun, Liverpool, Leicester, and Newcastle are keeping an eye on Olympiakos wonderkid Aguibou Camara. Since joining the Greek team from Lille, the versatile midfielder has made an impression, giving a handy alternative throughout the middle and out wide.
- christian pulisic
- barcelona vs liverpool
- christian pulisic net worth