Manchester United’s Paul Pogba has reportedly revealed that he would prefer to join Juventus over Real Madrid, if the chance arises.
Paul Pogba’s wife, Maria Salaues, has said that her husband prefers Juventus over PSG and Real Madrid. She also added that she is not sure if the Manchester United star will leave in the summer.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here is the most recent rumor and gossip.
TOP STORY: Pogba prefers Juventus to Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid
Despite interest from both PSG and Real Madrid, Manchester United’s Paul Pogba prefers to return to Juventus, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.
The 28-year-old midfielder’s contract expires at the end of the season, and with no progress on new terms with United, it seems that Juve have been granted permission to start discussions with their former star.
With less than two months before the January transfer window opens, he is said to be in more frequent communication with the Italian club, with the France international prepared to take a reduced wage in exchange for a three-year contract.
Despite a strong start to the Premier League season, Pogba has not scored or assisted in United’s previous eight games, and was removed in the 69th minute of Tuesday’s 2-2 draw with Atalanta.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
Paul Pogba may prefer a return to a previous club over a new one. Getty Images/Giuseppe Cottini
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Sport, Ousmane Dembele’s projected transfer away from Barcelona might be scrapped. The 24-year-old winger is said to desire to continue at Camp Nou and has told his representatives about his contract predicament. Dembele made his comeback in Barcelona’s 1-0 Champions League victory against Dynamo Kiev on Tuesday, after being barred from first-team activity due to a lack of progress on a new contract.
– Fulham midfielder Fabio Carvalho has rejected down a new contract offer from Real Madrid. According to the Sun, the 19-year-old attacker got a “huge” offer, but is now unlikely to get another given his contract expires at the end of the season. Carvalho has appeared six times in the Championship this season, assisting on four goals.
– According to Nicolo Schira, Internazionale intends to settle Marcelo Brozovic’s contract by Christmas, with the club aiming to grant him a four-year extension until 2025 in order to deter interest from other European teams. The 28-year-old midfielder’s contract with the club expires at the end of the season, and he is one of the players linked with a transfer to Tottenham Hotspur after Antonio Conte’s hiring.
– According to The Telegraph, Wolverhampton Wanderers are interested in signing Hwang Hee-Chan on a permanent basis. The 25-year-old attacker is presently on loan from RB Leipzig, but he has swiftly fitted in at Molineux, scoring four Premier League goals. According to reports, a sum of £14 million would be necessary to obtain his permanent services.
– According to Nicolo Schira, Empoli’s Nedim Bajrami is garnering attention from the Bundesliga, with teams mulling a possible transfer approach next season. The 22-year-old has four Albanian caps and has been in excellent form this season, scoring four goals in ten games, including a notable display in Empoli’s 1-0 victory against Juventus in August.
Paul Pogba, a Manchester United midfielder, has stated that he prefers Juventus over PSG and Real Madrid. Reference: paul pogba.
- manchester united vs newcastle
- paul pogba transfer
- psg vs clermont
- psg vs real madrid
- paul pogba net worth